Countdown to see Reinna

Monday, November 11, 2013

November 11, 2013 Formosa, Argentina

Yay for Oroville football! How awesome is that?! And I am super glad to hear that Charlie is still on a mission high. I think of their family all the time. 

Well, I am sorry that this email is a little late. Today was kinda awful. I have not thrown up like i did this morning in years. I actually don´t remember the last time I felt so gross. I think i threw up nine times, and yep, in the end there was simply way too much grossness leaving my body. Yikes! What a great way to start pday, no?! I am better now...well I am still watching for bathrooms because I am still pretty out of it, and I couldn´t email you tomorrow either because I have a multi-zone conference in the morning and then divisions in the night. Oh, so
we had transfers this week and me and my companion are still together, but I was called as a sister training leader! Yep I knew the president was thinking about calling me in Resistencia, but when I came here, I didn´t think I would be called, but I was! I am a little nervous because now I am a leader and I need to be an example, but I know how to work and what needs to be done. It is just strange because now I am going to have to present things in zone meetings and go to consejo. It should be really fun! 

So this week was strange. We are going to be changing apartments, and we now have Elders in our area, We are waiting for things to be bought, and we had to look for lunches and stuff for the Elders. Also, we had stake conference this weekend and president Heyman and his wife spoke as well as president Boyden and his wife. He is the temple president in Asuncion, Paraguay. Hermana Boyden had the exact same accent as grandma Quick, and they also have six sons... what a coincidence!

Soooo my new companion...We work really well together but we definitely two different people. We both love the work and in lessons we do great. Our zone leaders are also both from Peru and one was my leader before. They are super cool. My comp does have some unique ways about her like the way she tells stories and has some different manerisms, but all is good. We get along great. We are working like crazy and having a great time. I am learning tons from her!

Let's see...we should have three baptisms this week, so that is suuuper exciting! oh yeah, it is super hot! It isn´t too bad yet, but we have to wear hats. I hate wearing my sun hat. It is a pain and it makes my head itch because I am sweating, but we have to wear them as it is a rule. My hair is also way blonder now and my skin is much darker but not too dark. It's freaky because there is still a lot more heat to come. Gross! Well, i love you
all so much!!!! I am doing great and my area is great and well...we have people to teach, but we need a ton more. You are always in my prayers! Love you all and I hope you have a great week!

Hermana Quick

Hey, when is Thanksgiving?

No comments:

Post a Comment