Countdown to see Reinna

Sunday, February 9, 2014

February 3, 2014 Formosa, Argentina

(It's Reinna's Birthday Friday 2/14, so please send her an email!!!)

i am learning how to be a better leader each day:) Transfers happened last week and i stayed here in formosa with my companion! I was really nervous because i love my companion so i didn´t want to change but i will be in the area for a transfer more and well it is really tiny, but we changed the limits so i didn´t go crazy and now we have a new barrio, but we haven´t seen much fruits from it yet. Something sad also happened. Our leader was changed! He was the best zone leader i have ever had and he got switched to another zone! Our zone is the best in the mission, and we're going to miss him. Today we had our zone meeting and it was different with him! My companion and i presented a practice that went well. 

But whoa i thought enero was alright like it was hot, but now it is suuuper hot! My companion and i are straight up melting! We changed our area a bit and now we have to walk waaay more and it is awful! Also my shoes are giving up the ghost bad! I have got holes so i put my insoles in them. but now i have blisters...yep wearing the same pair of shoes every day for 11 months has taken its toll on my poor shoes. (Shoes being sent this week)

Thanks dad!!!(I sent her some weather info regarding the UA index as her weather is off the charts) My companion and i are gonna load up with the sun screen for sure now!!!!!! I know it gets hot in the states but whoa it is waaay different here, the sun bakes you like you feel your skin sizzling! Thanks for the heads up, my companion has already gotten skin problems and yea i just got more freckles...yikes!

oh sorry yesterday i couldn´t write because i went to Resistencia for consejo. We had to wake up at 4 and we got back at 11...yep i feel like a zombie today.  Oh i got a letter today from Kimber!!!!! Tell her thank you for me! it was awesome to hear from her and know that she is doing good. hey i love you tons! I hope you are doing great! I love you all soooo much!!!!!

Hermana Quick

No comments:

Post a Comment