Countdown to see Reinna

Thursday, February 20, 2014

February 17, 2014 Formosa, Argentina

Thank you so much for preparing a package for me!!! I am super excited to try out those new shoes. (Hopefully they both arrive and no postal worker takes them out) Whoa boarding sounds fun, but tough. I was looking at a picture this morning that i took last week and whoa my right leg is waay smaller than my left! I thought walking would even it out, but i am definitely not normal. Oh thanks for the happy birthday song! Hey can you send me a letter in spanish? 

i finished dyc and the new testament! i also had divisions twice this week and one of those times was on my birthday, it was fun, but my birthday was just another day. We worked and she made pancakes in the morning and we went running in the mist. it was a good day...i seriously just battled with the computer for 5 minutes!!! It just froze and about put me to tears, i am just gonna send this your way. I love you sooo much! Thanks for being the best dad in the world!

i love you tons and i hope you are enjoying the slopes!!! :) It's true the weather is a little better here now...not over 100 everyday at least. My birthday was actually perfect. Oh i gave a talk this sunday and it was alright, i feel like i am missing something is my spanish but its alright, i think if i write more i will get the hang of it, i just talk simple and i wanna spit out what i understand, but its tough. I love you all a lot! I hope you can all pray for me this week, because well i need it. I hope you all have a fantastic week and hey i expect a letter from that super old teenage kid you got there! 19! old fart. Hey i love you!
Hermana Quick

No comments:

Post a Comment