Countdown to see Reinna

Sunday, February 2, 2014

January 27, 2014 Formosa, Argentina

Yep i think i am gonna continue with spanish education after the mission but we shall see... I sent you all a bunch of really old letters that i forgot i wrote today and there was some spanish in there...whoa i am improving!!!! Yea the heat is miserable but so far it has been tolerable, I really have slowed down because the mission should be enjoyed but with divisions it is always hard. We did divisions twice this week. the first divisions was fantastic and the hermana who is from Spain is now my best bud but then the second divisions didn't go as well! I'll spare you the details, but it didn't go so hot. 

My companion and i are great!I don´t think i have ever gotten along so well with a companion, i have only had one frustrated moment and it was because i was hungry. but divisions are tomorrow so we will see what happens. I bought a super cool recuerdo hoy! I can´t tell you what it is yet, but it is super cool. Let's see also with divisions i only spent 4 days in my area which was really strange. OH! I brought my camera so i could send fotos today but i forgot my cord to be able to upload them to the computer!!!! I am so sorry! My companion and i are gonna take a bunch of fotos today so next week you will get more...sorry! 

For some reason this Sunday was super tough for me and i thought about you all waaaaayyy too much! But whoa am i excited to be here! Today i completed 11 months...time is going so stinking fast!!!

Love you with all my heart! talk to you next week

Hermana Quick

No comments:

Post a Comment