Countdown to see Reinna

Monday, April 21, 2014

April 21, 2014 Sáenz Peña, Chaco, Argentina

Well transfers are tomorrow so every missionary here is good and anxious...yikes! i hope my companion stays because we are doing really well together and with all the people it has really helped me stay super focused because people ask me when I'm going home and I say 4 months...that's not much time so I am trying to make the very best of it. This week was pretty good, we had 2 more baptisms and everyone was in vacations. Yep, apparently for semana santa (Holy Week) you aren´t supposed to eat red meat. Many people almost had heart attacks when they asked me if i eat meat. (I had never heard of this Easter tradition. Must be because I'm not catholic.) 

I spoke in church this Sunday too! It was really good, we have increased asistencia (attendance) mucho so our branch president is liking it. We get along well. 

Yea, I can't think of another exciting thing to tell you so i am gonna send this your way and then get some pictures to you :) I love you soooo much dad!!!! I miss you like crazy but I know I will see you soon enough. Oh, I finished the Book of Mormon in Spanish finally! Now I started again :) love you!

Hermana Quick

No comments:

Post a Comment