Countdown to see Reinna

Sunday, April 13, 2014

April 7, 2014 Sáenz Peña, Chaco, Argentina

Whoa sounds like a really busy week! Conference here was also super busy :) We had two investigators and one recent convert stay at all 4 sessions!!!! Yep they are getting baptized. I was wondering if any women were actually gonna go to the priesthood session, que tontaría. Yea i wish we could have seen a little coldness during conference, i got sun burned when we left to go look for investigators, it was suuuper hot and humid and we would hustle to the conference, take notes chat in the English room and then run out to go find more people. and we would be back in an hour and a half. We took a ton of buses and remises (like a Taxi), but it was all part of the fun. I am so pumped to see this headstone some day!!! Way to be dad!!!! 

So the conference talks were fantastic! I thought about watching conference in Spanish but i am so glad i didn´t because the Spanish translator for holland was boring! They missed all the emotion and it is so awesome to just hear their voices. i have been studying the notes i took in conference and whoa is it important to trust the lord. I also loved elder Stevenson's talk. this is our 4 minutes. I wrote you all a letter about conference, but it turns out it is feriado for the post office today! something is always closed here. the schools here have had sooo many days off because all the teachers have been protesting. hey when is Easter? All in all this week was pretty tranquila we were just prepping for conference and all. oh my apartment has a new shower and air now so that is absolutely fantastic!!!!! I was dying of heat. But i am happy to hear that my Spanish is getting better, i wrote you quite a few letters in Spanish, next week i will send them your way. Oh i got a card from Dolly! tell her thanks and that i love her alright. 

the weather is super hot! in this area people don´t yell, in my other area people would yell hermosa at me...haha it was super funny, but i haven´t received mashed potatoes to my face or anything...yet...dadadaaa yep there were tons of crocidiles and lions at the zoo! i literally was inches from one, i almost go to touch its nose, but it got spooked and slid into the water.

oh well i need to get going, but you can still respond to my questions and i will read them next week. Austi sent me some pics and i just wanna let you all know that you are all beautiful! I love you so much and thank you for all your prayers and support! Connelly i am so excited for you to go on the mission, it will change you and you will find a happiness that i don´t even know how to describe, but the gospel changes you. It makes you better, it brings you peace no matter what situation might present itself. I am so glad that i will see you all soon! Drive safe!!!

Hermana Quick

love you all soooo much!!!

Hermana Quick

No comments:

Post a Comment