Countdown to see Reinna

Sunday, May 25, 2014

May 19, 2014 Sáenz Peña, Chaco, Argentina

So i haven´t read all of your email this week because i was talking to the amazing Hna Young. But it sounds like your week was super crazy busy. i am so excited for Connelly to get his mission call!!!!! 

You have so many meetings during the week. This week was a tough one for me, but I got through it. I was sick all week, but I don´t think that is gonna change. I think Argentina has just ruined my body so I am gonna be sick till i get home. My stomach is just a mess. Every time I eat anything with acid, it dies, but on the bright side I can still walk just fine. 

Sunday was the birthday of my companion(I can tell Reinna how we say this in English when she returns), and she talked to her family and then we had a great dinner of empanadas, pizza and cake! I also made my companion a cake like a good comp. 

I don´t have much else to report because I spent quite a bit of time in the apartment sleeping because I was sick. This week will be way better though. 

I am definitely gonna read some awesome seccions from dyc and I will get motivated again, but if you have some inspirational stuff for next week I am ready :) I love you all soo much! I wish I could have seen your home run too! I now understand the importance of a bat :) But it takes skill too, don´t sell yourself short. That billboard is huge that Connelly is painting! hey how is the graduation stuff coming? Hey i love ou all sooo much! I can´t express how much i miss you all but it's a lot! I hope you are all ready to have tons of fun in August! I hope you all have a great week!

Hey I feel like I didn´t write so much this week, but I love you tons and I am sending you a pic of the dinner we had! The guy in yellow is hopefully gonna be baptized super soon! Dad I hope you have a great week. I really appreciate that you write me every week and you always support me completely. I miss you tons, but I know that you are rooting me on right now to keep going strong so i will do my best!  I hope you enjoyed Canada at the parade! Love you!

Hermana Quick

No comments:

Post a Comment