Countdown to see Reinna

Monday, May 26, 2014

May 26, 2014 Sáenz Peña, Chaco, Argentina

Whoa! dad, you got a shiner that's for sure! That sign looks legit by the way! Way to be family for helping out Connelly. I am glad you are in the final stages and then you can leave it in the past. Did they have a good tractor race in keremeos? 

There was a really good article in the Liahona about family history work this month. It made me think of you. Yep it has gotten nice and freezing suddenly! I definitely study in my bed because that's where the heater is at. I hope I stay in this area because we have a hot shower (the bathroom is still freezing but beggars can´t be choosers) and we have a heater. So i just stay in my room, unless I need to go to the bathroom, and really walking hasn´t been too bad either. But the first day we were not prepared and there was an icy wind! Oh how it hurt! We could see our breath and there was a frost on the ground. Yep we had to go back to the apartment to get out our winter clothes...I thought we had a little more time before the winter. I am doing good though! 

It was a pretty fun week though. It was cold and no one wanted to talk to us, but somehow we managed to stay positive. I made pancakes twice this week and an hermana had stuff to make syrup sooo that was delicious! Then we used the root beer kit, it was sooo good! We definitely made root beer floats! I love kimber sooo much! Thanks Kimber! We did all that on divisions so that was fun. All in all I am doing good. I realized how short the mission is so i am just trying to live it up and take advantage of the awesome time. Real life is gonna be way harder so I am grateful for all I am learning so I can be a better person after. This is the last week before transfers. I am super nervous, but it's all right come what may. Oh the best part of the week...i will send a picture! I love you so much! Love you!

So is your stomach feeling any better?
Yep i think so or I have just gotten used to it. Do you see that i got the best package in the world????!!!!!!!!!! I almost cried! I love everything, especially the shoes!!!!!!!!!!!! there were only two people that got there packages this month and I was one of them! I am excited to make a dart board so thanks for the darts too...my companion thinks I am crazy. I have a group of hermanas surrounding me at the moment...I think I need to go, it has been hard to write with the talking going on, but i love you sooo much! I miss you more than I can explain and I pray for you always. i hope you have the best week ever!!! And enjoy your vacation day!!!!! Love You!!!

Hermana Quick

No comments:

Post a Comment