Countdown to see Reinna

Monday, June 16, 2014

June 16, 2014 Villa Angela, Chaco, Argentina

So talking about Connelly´s mission call, me and Skirvin were both guessing Chile also...and we are definitely praying for it, but wherever he goes is gonna be so cool!!! I am excited to write him when he is on his mission and send him stuff! So this week was pretty good. We went to Saenz Peña for the conferencia de distrito. It was super great! The messages were powerful and the spirit was really there. I got to see a few members from Ensanche Sur and then we stayed the night at another hermana's apartment. It was awesome too! We ate pancakes and then we went to the session. The branch president brought a few of my converts and I talked to hna Guevara. She had a lot to tell me. Also she told me a few really sad stories about some other converts but it's alright, everybody has their libre albedrio. We stayed last night in las breñas and we have spent the whole pday with two other companionships. It has been soo fun! We will be staying here tonight again and tomorrow we will get home. And next Monday we are going to Resistencia for an all mission conference! Then we will be in las breñas again. so next week i will write you Tuesday. So how is Connelly? Is he working or just studying for the mission? haha or sleeping and xboxing it up? I can´t tell you all how blessed i feel to be in the mission and how happy i am that i have you all as a family. I love you all so much and i am so excited to see you :) 

Well i should probably get going, but now that connelly isn´t busy with school, you should make him write me more! I literally missed a year of his life so i am a little curious. Tell mom and Austi that they are very loved and well i miss you all tons. Also do you all want Argentina soccer jerseys? The first mundial game happened yesterday and it sounded like Argentina won so if you want there are a ton of jerseys around. I am a little nervous on what to get you all because i have been gone a while and i am not sure if i should bring back a ton of stuff or if i should be more moderate...let me know, but hey i love you all and i will write next week.

I will get some pictures your way in a second. I love you all.

Hermana Quick

No comments:

Post a Comment