Countdown to see Reinna

Tuesday, August 19, 2014

August 18, 2014 Villa Angela, Chaco, Argentina

You and mom are crazy!!!! Seriously dad you are busier than a missionary! haha Sounds like you had a fantastic week riding motorcycles! Where was Connelly during all this? 

I want to go to a Spanish sacrament meeting with you when i get back! and Connelly can come too and he can experience it a bit. 

Well i felt really bad all week because i was super grumpy last Monday. I am sooo sorry! I felt like i was really rude to you in my letter...my computer was SLOOOOW and then i couldn't get any of your emails, i only got the first one you sent and then i waited and i am so sorry the end of the mission is way more emotional than i thought it would be...seriously it's a roller coaster! also our recent convert told us he doesn't want to go to church if we aren't there...i about cried. some people here seriously have attachment problems. They know we aren't gonna stay forever, but such is life. I am excited for this week, we have some people to say goodbye to and we have my last reunion de distrito Wednesday and then Thursday we have a conferencia multizona. Yep and Sunday i head to Las Breñas again and me and hna Stone travel together to Resistencia Monday at 5am. I don't know the plan exactly once we get there, but today i bought almost all of my recuerdos(souvenirs), but i am gonna have to take out a little more money because i am gonna make you some food when i get there, well i just want you to try a lot! Also we are totally drinking some mate y tereré. So i will be released Thursday when I get back
Today i went to the cemetery with the hermanas and i think i killed skirvin. It is super hot and it wiped her out and we got ice cream afterward and all in all it was a fun last pday...are there any last minute things that you want? This is your last chance to ask? i may or may not write you next Monday. I don't know how much time we are gonna have. Do i give my homecoming the first Sunday home? Hey i am gonna try getting some fotos your way, but i love you soooo much!!!!! I hope you are doing great!

Hermana Quick

No comments:

Post a Comment