Countdown to see Reinna

Sunday, August 17, 2014

August 4, 2014 Villa Angela, Chaco, Argentina

Whoa what a week!!! Motos, geocaches, fire cleanup and swimming. What a life you have there! haha Have the fires calmed down? So it sounds like your moto is as good as new then?

Well this week was suuuper slow! We were in Corrientes and Resistencia Monday and then we had lunch with an hermana who was sent home for health problems...pobrecita. We then took a colectivo to las breñas. Me and hermana skirvin were soooo tired when we got to villa angela the next day!!! I felt really sick. Wednesday was good, but skirvin had a really bad headache Thursday and we didn´t end up working and Saturday i had some lovely stomach issues and we didn´t work again...yep bad week, but it's alright today we started with a clean slate. Miguel our recent convert received the sacerdocio (priesthood) so that was really exciting and well our other investigator is really struggling to quit his addictions. Last night we passed by and he was drunk and smoking and he looked soo depressed. He had lost hope and it made me want to burst out crying, but we spoke to him and told him that there is always home and he needs to put his trust in Christ. Today we have a noche de hogar (Family Home Evening) with his family so hopefully it turns out well :) Also i had my last reunion de testimonios y ayuno (Fast and Testimony Meeting). yep i almost started crying because it was sooo good!!! The branch's three new converts all got up and bore their testimonies...it was amazing. We had a baptism and we are helping a niña escrita get baptized this Saturday. Enduring to the end means to the last second and i am determined to finish strong. i am exhausted, but will finish strong:) I love my companion and my area and my branch, but yep i am good. I am sooo excited for Connelly!!!!!!  I am excited to get home though. I want to pack in some fun before I go to Utah. You are gonna have to keep our schedule nice a jam packed so we can make the best of my time there!!!! Well i guess i will send this your way but i hope you know that i love you sooooo much!!!! I am so excited to give you a giant hug!!!

Hermana Quick

No comments:

Post a Comment