Countdown to see Reinna

Monday, July 28, 2014

July 28, 2014 Villa Angela, Chaco, Argentina

So today i am actually in Resistencia :) I am just a traveler...haha! Almost all of the missionaries who go home with me next month had to go sign a paper in Corrientes so we can leave the country in a mes(month). Yep and Hna Young reminded me of the little time we have left and how this Sunday is our last fast and testimony meeting. It's all a little crazy if you ask me. I feel like i have a whole lot more to go, but the truth is that i don't. We had a baptism this past Saturday. It was really awesome!!!! I bet you saw pictures on the rama facebook page, but i will send some next week. This cyber isn't so good, but don't worry there are pictures coming:) This week was a trying one. On Monday we got to an investigators house and the wife came out balling...she didn't say a word she just grabbed me in a huge hug. I let her cry and afterward she told me her husband was drunk and was trying to kick them out of the house and they hadn't eaten all day. I am happy to report that he hasn't drank alcohol for a week now, but it broke my heart...i felt hopeless but with some intense prayers and a lot of frequent visits we have helped the family get back of track. i do feel like my heart has taken a good beating this last 17 months. I am doing good though. i have days that i wanna give up but Jesus didn't throw in the towel when it got tough and he didn't suffer for almost all the sins of the world, no he suffered for every single one so that every single one of us can return to our heavenly father. I am doing my best to finish strong and we are excepting two more baptisms next week. Hopefully all works out :) Thanks for the recipes and thanks for the fotos. Are you gonna go do the mormon manos cosa(That would be Mormon Helping Hands thing)? Oh we had interviews with president this week and he is super cool! i got a picture, but sorry you are gonna have to wait a week to see :( He was also in Corrientes this morning and he bought us breakfast and then bought us alfajores, he is a very tranquilo nice guy. :) 

Anyway tell connelly to take advantage of his time! If he doesn't study the language at least get the doctrine because that will help a ton!!! Hey i am gonna send this real quick because the internet is being really werid. I love you alll sooooooo much!!!! 

love you!
 
Hermana Quick

No comments:

Post a Comment