Countdown to see Reinna

Thursday, August 8, 2013

August 5, 2013 Formosa, Argentina




 Hey!!!!! So I brought my cord to send you pictures, because last week the post office people wouldn´t let me send my SD card, but this computer doesn´t have a port thing to plug my camera into :( We had another baptism though!!!!!!!!!!!!! Brian Dominguez we knew him for a whole 3 days before his baptism, but he had been going to church off and on in Cordoba with his mom and well he wanted to be baptised so we taught everything in two days and got his interview done and then he was in the water! 

I am so glad that my email made your week. It was weird not writing last Monday and I didn´t get my full time in but it was alright. So you know i have been off and on sick so far with fevers and grossness(No, we didn't know) but i talked to a doctor last week because i got another fever and loads of snot so i have been on some antibiotics all week and i am feeling way better! I am still a little wiped out, but i think by the time i finish my antibiotics i will be a new person...so transfers are 9 days away... My companion and i get along shockingly well and we got a call last week from the assistants and they said we could very well be setting records with our numbers. We get stuff done and i am scared to get a lazy companion but at least now i definitely know how to work because even in our slow weeks my companion and i have the highest numbers of lessons taught. And whoa the lord has been blessing us with miracles! We have met so many amazing people. 

I am so sorry you haven´t gotten pictures yet! I feel horrible(Reinna operates on too much guilt...I only mentioned it would be nice to receive some pics). i am gonna put a package together for you all so you can get some Argentine stuff and some pictures and some letters. Hey so if you are gonna send a package, i need some good American deodorant and some American candy. Okay so i have been looking all over and i can not find good shoes! I need a pair of nice flats that won´t die within the first day because all the shoes here are awful! So if you can, i am in need..i can´t think of anything else that i need...maybe more v necks, mine are already stretched out because of the lack of dryers here. Everything was in the last package you sent. It looked like no one even touched it :) Thanks mom for the maria stickers! 

Oh the mission split last month so i am definitely in resistencia and not the new Posadas one, but that just means we are gonna have to go up to iguazu falls when you pick me up ;) I love you sooooo much! Hey make sure connelly knows i think he is a stud and to keep up the good work! And seriously i want detailed letters about his football training! Get that kid to write me more, it doesn´t have to be a ton i just wanna hear what he is up to, like who is this mystery girl that he says is his girlfriend?  Have tons of fun on your hike! I love you dad!!!!!!!! 

Hermana Quick

No comments:

Post a Comment