Countdown to see Reinna

Monday, September 23, 2013

September 23, 2013 Resistencia, Argentina

Reinna continues to do awesome. Here's her latest response to our emails. I've edited some content out, but hey, that's what I do to protect the names of the innocent:)




...so church words just sound weird in English, even writing them is strange to me and reading them is even more bizarre... Well the other day i actually starting feeling better about my Spanish because i have finally started using bits and pieces of the subjunctive mode, i don't have past subjunctive down yet but i am just trying to get those pesky noun clauses down. I also had divisions this week with a girl from Buenos Aires and well i surprised myself because this was my first whole day in Spanish with a latin companion and it wasn't hard at all. I mean if we had more time maybe it would be harder but for a day it was a piece of cake and it was great to drill her with questions..... I am safe and sound here, so don't worry!  i know that really know spanish though because i spent most of the week looking for apartments and talking about rent and furniture...yea i see improvement but i also see a lot of things to do still but by the end i will have it so much better. Well i think i should attach some photos to keep you sane and all :) Photos can be found on the Photos tab above. 

I love you so much and i really hope you don't worry too much about me. i really am safe and protected and our members are always looking out for us! I am feeling way better health wise and really i am loving life! I love the mission and it is crazy stressful but vale la pena(worth it). tell everyone how much i love them!!!! Tell Connelly to keep up the good work and send my love to Austi and Bruce! And of course reassure mom that i am great because i seriously am! My area is great and a veces(at times) sketchy but i am smart and i know how to avoid trouble so no worries. I love you so much and i hope you get to respond before I have to leave the computer today.

love you sooooo much!!!!

2 comments:

  1. ESPERO QUE ESTÉS BIEN REINNA Y QUE TENGAS UNA MISIÓN BUENA PARA CON DIOS!!! ABRAZOS DESDE REPÚBLICA DOMINICANA!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you to hear Rienna is doing good! Thanks for keeping this updated!! :)

    ReplyDelete