Countdown to see Reinna

Monday, December 23, 2013

December 16, 2013 Formosa, Argentina



Picture is compliments of a picture I took from President Heyman's Blog from their zone conference last week. 

i started off last week with me and my companion being super sick. my stomach still hasn´t recovered. I'm hoping this week the stomach calms down bit:) 

i went running this morning, it felt great! it was also crazy super hot! my companion ran with me to a plaza close to our house and then she stopped while i ran laps for a few minutes and then we ran back. Running felt super weird because i haven´t done it in so long, but also we have an amigos secretos thing so we bought a gift for someone in our zone. i bought a cool mate cup with the straw. I really need to buy one but there are so many cool ones it is hard to decide. also i bought some treats for some of the hnas in my zone because they are so awesome! I also took a nap today, i am not sure why because i already wake up every morning at 6 but oh
well. so is there snow there? 

Tomorrow we have transfers. I don´t think i will go but it is definitely a possibility.

Yep i didn´t forget!!! feliz cumpeaños! tiene planes por su día muy especial? Por su último cumpleaños hice milanesas...que raro. Por favor coma algo muy rico para mi. De verdad tengo verguenza para hablar contigo esta próxima semana porque hablo como una gringa. He intentado a hablar como una latina pero me di por vencido. Soy una gringa y hablo como una. Espero que tenga un día perfecto y támbien suerte con todos de sus partidos! Vos sos un oficial de diez! yo lo sé! te quiero! y mande mis saludes a mom y connelly y austi! Estoy muy animado para ver todas sus caras y escuchar sus voces! Te quiero!
well dad i have to go, but i love you sooo much! i will skype you next week then, on the 25th at noon your time! I love you sooo much! i hope you have a great birthday and a great week! besitos!

Hermana Quick

Dad's words of comfort back to her:)
Reinna, no te preocupes por tu nivel de español o si pareces gringa. Te quiero igual y soy orgulloso de ti. Eres buenísma mi hija:) Hablarás mejor que mí cuando vuelvas. Disfruta los momentos y no te preocupes de lo que yo pienso de ti. Debes saber que sé que eres lo mejor:) 




No comments:

Post a Comment