Countdown to see Reinna

Monday, December 30, 2013

December 30, 2013 Formosa, Argentina




Reinna wearing her stylish hat and her companion Hermana Valerio

Well a lot seems to have happened since we last spoke...Christmas day! Nope word on the street is that my mission used to be extremely disobediente so we aren´t allowed to spend holidays with families. We have to be in the apartment at 8 because everyone is way drunk. I am now in barrio 4 now, not rama parque. Also my companion now is Diana Valerio and my previous one was Leandra Otiniano. 

So who won your games of bowling? i asked around and they don´t have bowling here. Also i have a third companion for the day because her companion had to go to Resistencia. I hardly got any sleep. We received the call that we were getting another companion for the day at 5:30 and well i got up and decided to clean and i gave her my bed, because i am charitable like that:) It was so awesome to see you all!!! It really did reenergize me! And really the end is shockingly close so i need to enjoy it now and then i will back home in no time :) 

My companion and i are doing great and having tons of fun. We are also taking way more photos because i wanna give you something to look at when i get done...i am not quite as pro as you when it comes to taking pictures but i am improving :) Well i am gonna send this your way and i hope you are doing great!!!! I think about you all all the time and i know you are being watched over :) Love you!

haha you know i took that picture with my hat on just for you! I will send more next week if the computer isn´t stupid! Send the family tons of love too! Hey can you tell mom that the red skirt she sent me is fantastic and if she can i would love like two more, but different colors...you know thinking of my birthday and all...haha also the v necks are awesome! Thank you for all that you do! I hope you have a great week! I hope you conquer some geneology and find some people! Also tell Connelly how much i love him!!! I seriously pray for him very intently because i know how hard that senior year is, but let him know that if he trusts in the lord and prays like crazy, he will find that it is all doable and the lord will help him through by sending our best buddy the comforter. hey i love you!!!!!!

Hermana Quick

No comments:

Post a Comment